Took a quick trip to LA last weekend and only took my camera out for the cab ride to my Airbnb.
@bekkapalmer Icebreaker Tag at CreativeMornings/NewYork December 2012 with Audience Takes the Stage.
- The 250 most difficult SAT words (via Cup of Jo)
- My friend Yoko and her friend Ken are challenging each other to design or letter song titles every day this year: atstd.com.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson paper doll
- Photoshop blend modes explained (via Swiss Miss)
- I’m going to get some heart-shaped sunglasses for the summer, what to you think of these or these?
- Currently reading: The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint by Brady Udall
Last summer I heard rumors that the city was building a walkway between Brooklyn Bridge Park and the Promenade. Over the weekend, Kristin and I discovered that construction was complete and you could easily walk between the park and the promenade. I foresee many walks home from the studio now that the weather is nicer.
Also on our walk we found a box of beautiful flowers outside of The Invisible Dog, day maker right there.
My favorite part of being at Studiomates is the people. A few weeks ago Jessi asked me if I wanted to help take some photos for the Brooklyn Derby invitation. Of course I said yes, and when I showed up to meet them she had four horse heads with derby hats ready to go. I don’t think it gets much better than that.
Pink pants, pink shirt, pink wall. Instagram by @dabito.